QT.
Tuesday, 17 June 2014 @ 00:14

Hi hi.

School.... ya allah sangat perit kerana semua subjek penting are on the first day of school of second semester.  Memang urut kepala pakei jejari juga lah before pergi sekolah. My mom suruh psycho kan sikit otak to try to love school. Astaghfirulahalazim. Mana mungkin diri ini akan cinta pada sekolah kerana pelajaran. I know, orang orang besau semua akan tanya "bistu kamu pergi sekolah untuk apa?" — well,, odg you guys were like us too once. Memang nipu sangat kalau tak pernah tak suka sekolah.

 Alright back to school, i saw senpai today~ nun contact~~ 100pts+ hehehehe. My feeling was like YAAASSSSSSSSS OMAGATTTTT . But my face be like so tight. Idk i really wish i could put a smile on my face everytime i see senpai but haha won't happen.— Senpai keeps tweeting about someone that i-am-very-sure-it-is-a-woman, every night. Oh yes i'm curious of who she is. Notice me, senpai. Q.Q . Ah idk. These feelings; sometimes i feel like hiding my feelings towards senpai 5evaa but sometimes otherwise. Idk.

Such things happen today but my hands doesn't seem to be in the mood to write so much. I really wanted to tell everything here but hm. That's all for this time i guess. I notice my posts are getting shorter and shorter as i update. I don't know what seems to be the problem. heh

Yep. That's all for now. Until next time, folks.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul