QT.
Monday, 30 June 2014 @ 21:20

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

   Ahlan Wasahlan Ya Ramadhan. Salam Ramadhan fellas. May this ramadan be the month of blessings, a month full of forgiveness and guidances for you and your family. Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan is here once again. I'm very happy that i still have the chance to feel this year's ramadhan. And yeah its been a while since i've updated my blog. But hey hey, I'm here. So let's.

   My feelings towards senpai increases a lot these days. I don't know if that's okay. Because we are still an acquaintance and not more than that. nigga damn. Btw, i saw senpai earlier when i came to school. But heh i really wanted to look at him but i just arrived school so i was sweaty as frick and there were too much people lalu lalang and dayum i thought a lot like " i'll be so creepy " " he'll suspect something " so i was like " oh, he's there " and blah. ; n ; but heck yeah he IS suspecting me for having feelings towards him.  i guess la. Idk but he be very weird everytime we bump into each other. i don't know. ugh. It makes me feel insecure yknow. like " is senpai noticing me? "

He was always trying to avoid me everytime we bump into each other but i don't know. I don't know if he was; Maybe it was just my feelings , maybe not. Oh god this is frustrating.  ya allah. But despite that, i still wanna see him everyday. ehehe. ew yasmin. Dang i'm a risk taker. haih haihhhh. Am I too obsessed with him? Am i ? Ew yasmin, don't lah. bahayo

lol i think this is kinda funny because haha i think kinda miss him. damn. i'm very sorry.

alright. i'll stop here niggus. bye bye

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul