QT.
Monday, 19 May 2014 @ 23:03
lol my face doeee
     Hi and Assalamualaikum. Yayyy i can finally update my blog! I've been busy with mid-term exam and yeah, school stuffs. Secondary school's exam is not normal i tell you. Haih,, i got some of my results already. Astaghfirullahalazim. I ain't saying anything. Quite upsetting.. I think i didn't push myself to study much. I wander too much. Worst results in Yasmin's history. Damn.

Ok so i want to calm myself down since exam is over. Takmo stress stress.

Alright, soo I've been making gifs from the videos i/my friends took using my old phone.. I thought of sumbatkan segala-gala tu in my posts instead of random korean gifs. hahah 'random' lah sangat kan. jk. I miss using photoshop gila gila macam dulu. haha. Punyalah download psds and ps actions banyak gila dulu. Sekarang boleh kira pakai jari je. Semua orang edit gambar pakai vsco je sekarang haha. But tumblr ninjas be sticking to photoshop. foreva and always. haha, their editing skills,, perghhhhhh. idek how they do it. pros.

Ok so my post takkan lengkap without telling about him senpai. Yeah let's call 'him' senpai. haha. I came to school early last friday. Soo yeah, i have the chance to see senpai (before he went to jummah's prayer) and actually i did. Yeah. Well motif datang awal wasn't because of him but he is one of the reason lah. nyahaha. Motif sebenar was actually to bincang about pertandingan surau. Ala,, alang alang tu bolehlah usha sekali hahaha. MashaaAllah creepy nya kelakuan ku. We were at the canteen and he was at the canteen as well with his friends. Depa duk satu meja panjang. Boleh tahan lah. Kami pula duduk menghadap depa tapi jauh sikit na. Memang menghadap senpai but his friend who was sitting infront of him is tall and so he blocked my view. Aish. So i pandai pandai adjust my head to watch him from my place. Not easy. haiss.

And then he stood up and bought some foods. Ahh the view was veerry the clear that time. "Wooh Wooh" , Aisyah gave me a signal. Dengan matanya haha. And then he went back to his seat. And then dia bangun and beli lagi and duduk balik. I watched every single thing he did. Damn i'm creepy. Ya Allah. And i guessed senpai noticed i was keeping my eyes on him. Well i guess so. Because a while after that, he was like angkat kepala dia and looked in my direction. Idk where was he looking that time. And then i turned my back to take a look if there's someone behind us. But no one except paip sinki. Because our seats was like jauhh gila and tinggal satu meja belakang kitorang. I thought like "was he looking at the sink or what?"

And then masa senpai was sitting, and as i told you before, kawan dia yang infront dia is taller and blocked the view so he was trying to look at something/someone in my direction. Idk. idk. I was sitting dekat paling kiri which was menghadap senpai in my seat. Tak lama lepastu azan solat jumaat berkumandang. So he was the first to stood up. Masa dia angkat beg dia, he looked in my direction again. And then he started to leave the canteen. But as he walked, he kept on turning back and looked in my direction. And again and again until dia keluar pagar sekolah. Dayum. Muka ku ketat macam leggings sepanjang masa although dalam ni sedang berbunga-bunga lmao. I can't say senpai was looking at me because i'm not sure. Did senpai notice me?

Nadu Molla. Alright that's all for this time. May Allah Bless You, my reader. 

Sankyu.

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul