QT.
Tuesday, 15 July 2014 @ 23:10

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

Been a while ey. Noticing that we had passed the 15th day of Ramadhan makes me realize that time is moving so fast. Don't leave us, Ramadhan. :( But good stories bad, will still be tell by me, here. So lets.

So firstly, I'm going to tell something that happened a while ago. 140704. It was in the middle of Thursday night. Midnight. I saw senpai's tweet. So, i knew he was still awake, online. I was hoping he'll talk to me like a light conversation, acquaintance-kind-of-conv. although via twitter jers. But i thought like "nahhhh, won't happen" so i kept on tweeting things that went on my mind. Just a while after that, he replied to one of my tweets, asking me to go to sleep since we have school tomorrow. I got goosebumps and i even smiled widely. I was smiling like crazy, my mind went akhfkfhdlkhdomgahhhhhh and my heartbeat just won't go slow. It was a moment to remember.

I took my time to reply. I was like dehel deheq segala. I went outta control because of a reply. Like 'that' kind of reply je pun kan. So i be like "control urself Yasmin". So i took a really deep breathe and i replied to his tweet. And jjajajannnnn~ A conversation was made. So we stayed up until sahoor. It was a really "omgomgomgomgomg" moment. I get fireworks in my belly. Although at the end, he didn't reply like ugh. Favourite pun tak. It frustrates me but oh well. The next day, i came to school with a big smile on my face haha. And  my friends who saw the conversation be making weird faces. "uuuuuuuuuuuuu" haha i love them.

And that night, during terawih, i saw him. I came the same time he did. He was wearing a purple baju melayu. He was walking infront of me. My dad was being loud, (memerli diriku kerana makan terlalu banyak sampai nak keluar kereta tak boleh) so senpai turned his back and took a look at us. It was like 5 secs like dat. But it was dark so idk if he recognized me. Because i, someone with a quick sense (ceh ceh {but srsly}) pun took a while to actually recognize it was him. When the witr prayer has ended, insyirah and i walked out from masjid to go back to our cars and while we were heading to our cars, we bumped into senpai. I knew we were going to because i saw him from afar and there was only one way to go through so we went through and he was looking at us with a fierce look until insyirah said hi to him. "oh, kau rupanya". Was identifying eihh? //giggles. I was slightly nervous that he was walking right next to me sampai nak terlanggar like eyyyy ishh. but hihi blushing blushing haha wtf

*              *             *

So that was the first one; Next, i made a memory jar. Where i fill the jar with good happy memories note so i can read one if i feel sad. Insyirah suggested it to me to make that and i did. So i wrote the stuffs that happened on the day we first met, Me and Senpai. It's kinda an ewww thing because i be like 'everything is about him'. But um hello, he's someone i can't resist. And yeah, meeting him was a bless. But we don't know yet. What's gonna happen soon so i am trying to not get too attached that can make me go really crazy or obsessed with him. Bahayo mu tahu dok.

And actually we had another conversation last night. This time, it's longer than before. And he even replied quicker. eheueheeuehuehu. Nan haengbokhaeyo. He actually was like "hi wehh xD" and that actually crept me out because i be like "rilek brader jangan eksaited sangat" when i saw that. I actually smiled like crayy again. And so we stayed up again. I don't know but i don't feel the excitement like the previous conversation. I don't want to feel that, the not-excited feel :( I am afraid that i'll give up on him. I don't want to. Anyways, we've got more comfortable in talking to each other, via twitter. Well that's good news. I think both of us know why we only have conversations at those times. While people were sleeping soundly, we be having some shitty conversations until dawn. Well not, just slightly before the dawn. And then only we sleep. I woke up on 12.30pm this afternoon. Bad habit of mine. *don't try dis at home if you don't wanna hear yo mamma nag*

I've always wanted something I imagine becomes real and 1/90839048 did. This kind of conversation is okay too. Guess what, Miracle, it is! Praise Allah~ The feels inside was absolutely undescribable. I couldn't describe how happy i am. Someone that i label as 'special' talking to me,, like ho ho ho ho mannnn. Everything or just anything he does,brighten me up. He've always made my day. Thank you nigga. Now come here and love me back~

Until next time, readers. May Allah Bless. Bye

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul