Saturday, 7 June 2014 @ 15:24
Hi . We will be going on a trip ayeee wuhuuu~
It has been a while since my family and i went to a trip. Holiday trip. Ahhh i miss the good old times. Our location is at PD. Can't think of anywhere else so yeah. I'm hoping it'll be a great trip for all of us. Idk but i think i'm in the process menggemukkan diri this school holiday like damn ugh. Evolution of yasmin be like;
Fat > Fatter > Fatttttt fatter > Damn so fat lah
People have been telling me i'm getting fatter. I want to have a balance diet but hard leh. Everytime i tell mom i want to go on a diet, she'll be like "ah ngada - ngada" but she be saying i'm fat. I actually think that my weight is normal. It actually is. My BMI is 20 something. I never overweight. But they be thinking that i am overwight because of my weight. I am called fat sejak my weight masuk 48kg when i was 12 back then. Oh my god. Isn't normal weight okay yet for you guys. Do i have to be so skinny to prove everything? haish. Sometimes it is frustrating to hear them saying things i don't wanna here about myself. It's not that i don't want to accept their advices or wtsv but damn. My self esteem will be lower than before.
And i'll be focusing on my flaws, not the beauty in me. It hurts lah der. Prof. Muhaya always advice to find and love the beauty of ourselves and not to find the flaws in us. But no matter what, i always put my head down because i am not as good as them. I know i should be thankful by Allah's blessings but idk. I'm just too concsious of everything that people have that i don't. But i'll try to keep this quote in mind.
Whatever you do, don’t get stuck on the one thing that ruins your day. Smile and be grateful. Life is too short to waste on negativity.
That's all for this time. Bye
Labels: 2014, confession