QT.
Friday, 5 September 2014 @ 01:59

Hi.

A warm hello to September too. It's already september and it also means that there is 1 month until final exam and 2 months to go until 2014 school session ends. Wow it's quite saddening to know that time flies like a blink of an eye. I remember I was hoping to be in 2015 immediately because i thought that i wouldn't be able to adapt the surroundings with the form one juniors. Because i thought they suck to the core. Sorry heh i underestimate you guys too much. Well maybe segelintir tu memang agak serong otaknya. But thoroughly, you guys are okay. The 2013 batch will stay fabulous the way they are now.

My August test results. We sat for only six papers and i've already got 4 of my results. Hm. It's okay i guess. I am satisfied. Setakat ni la. But i already have a C. Really thought i could get a B or an A for that paper but nah. Final exam will do, if god wills and if i put all the efforts to study because "Man Jadda Wa Jada" T^T. Pendidikan Islam will always be my bae. Rasanya paper tu je yang aku agak confident untuk jawab compared to the rest yang aku sentiasa ada rasa nak koyakkan kertas and campak meja keluar tingkap lepas tengok soalan. Yang aku paling tak sangka ialah keputusan english aku lagi tinggi daripada bahasa melayu. Kalau nak tengok level difficulty, berdasarkan pandangan aku memang english agak susah untuk cari keyakinan untuk jawab berbanding dengan b.melayu. Mungkin pemarkahan bahasa melayu lebih strict(?) Allahualam.

Keputusan yang aku dah dapat ni aku kira muktamad punya keputusan lah. Kalau nak tukar markah, pastikan menaik. hewhewhew. Maths aku alhamdulillah tak gagal. Mid-term punya aku gagal. Serius. Aku siap buat drama air mata. Aku cintakan Maths tapi masa tu maths belum kenal cinta, sebab tu gagal. kahkahkah. Sekarang kami sedang bercintan-cintun kekeke. Masa dapat result maths tadi kawan kawan aku macam "oh yasmin veeeery close" but and then Puan Mudirah noticed she mislooked my second last' question and then taraaaa i got an A. Memang cukup makan lah. Armand, Gregory and Insyirah were happy for me. Especially Armand "yayyy yasmin". Armand ni kadang-kadang aku suka nak cakap dengan dia tapi kadang-kadang ada masa aku rasa nak patahkan tengkuk dia.


Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. 7 days. I have now forgot how he looks like. Well i actually saw him last Tuesday but it was just a split of seconds. Let's add a week or more before the friday above. Because i couldn't look at his butipul face during the trial weeks. He was busy studying for his trials. I know he would pass Anjung A everytime balik but the guts you know, the guts. I feel like i'm annoying just to put my head up and look at him. It's embarassing. I miss how charming he looks like. How fair his skin is. But above all, his eyes. Seeing them makes me feel a strange mix of excitement, nervousness, fear and above all, happiness. Sumpah aku kata haritu muka dia bersinar-sinar hahaha ya allah glowing semacam. Tapi dia masih belum fair tahap Imran. I somehow dislikes myself for liking a guy with fair skin. I guess i have some issues here. Like I'm so unfair to guys. Macam tak sedar diri pun ada. Hish

I'll stop here. Until next time, readers. Bye

Labels:

0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul