QT.
Monday, 20 January 2014 @ 00:06

Assalamualaikum and Hi!!!!! Heyyyyyyyy~~ Oh my god i know i've been on hiatus for a quite long time. Since September last year. Okay so first of all. Im sorry. Very very sorry. I dont know if there is someone out there, waiting for my comeback. allhualam. but i apologize tho. Lol ok so im back. Again and again and again and again. And a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR wish for u ols

Aha so, some of them even asked me if im quitting. Being a blogger. I was hestitating. lol. I actually pernah thought of quit blogging but "what if". haaa yes. I overthink. But what if i continue? What will happen? so i decided to continue being a blogger. im not officially am, because u know 'kurang' viewers. and my posts are a lot more pointing to my situations, how's my  life going and stuffs. Confessions etc. thats an example. So its up to you. Follow me or not its your decision because i don't give a damn if i do have followers or not.

Honestly, i didnt gain any followers since 2012. haha. I know its kinda pathetic. harhar. But i have to stay positive. lmao. 'positive' lah kan. I somehow think not having followers are better. Well even if i do, for example, they're going to think im annoying. And they'll think that my posts are uninteresting. But i do think my stories are interesting. lmao hahah mian mian. Because if it's not, im not going to post it here. kan kan kan? betul tak. haha

Ok maybe sometimes out of topic. lt can happen right? I write anything. Everything. I can curse but i prefer not to. Peace. Soooo actually i thought of telling e~~~~~verything abt me here. Anytime. "pls anticipate a lot" hahaha. 'anticipate' my ass. yeah so i'll be telling more stories soon. Maybe abt my crush? haha because i develop crushes easily or just anything, random. yayyy soo pls anticipate for my next post! haha have a nice day. Because i really hope for it. Cheer Up Everyone!!

 Until next time. Bye!

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul