Wednesday, 14 August 2013 @ 18:42
Assalamualaikum and
Hi.
How do i start. Ummmm... Okay first of all, i'm sorry. I'm very sorry for not updating. Well who knows ada yg menanti post terbaru blog ni...Maybe no one is :\ okay whatever. I'm very very very sorry for being on hiatus. I lied. My previous post was a lie. Sobs. I wrote there i'll be going on semi-hiatus but see.. Berbulan-bulan tak update. From february until now, August. Jinjja mianhada ;AAA; Eloklah sekarang bulan Syawal. Maap Zahir Batin to yg menanti post terbaru and to my followers. I lost some of my followers. Not some, but a lot eventhough i put my blog in private. It's really pathethic ㅠㅠ
I create this blog on November 2011; after my first blog got hacked that i created on 2010 ;~; Until now, there's only about 100+ posts. *creying* Just found out thaf i'm not hardworking enough. I was an active user on the first year(2011- 2012) Start 2013 dah malas. I read my old posts and i was like ASTAGHFIRULLAHALAZIM I'M SUCH AN IDIOT. Ya Allah.. Betapa rempitsnya aku dulu (2011). I kennet. Nak je delete post yang lama-lama tu. Tapi.. Hahaha biarkanlah. I'll keep it as Meh-mo-ries. And i was good in playing codes too before. I mean editing blogs, html codes. Lol. Now i'm a little bit dumb in this thing. It's like i lost my memories. Heol~ hahaha. Now i'm focusing on my studies. Well, not really. I have to study hard eventhough i'm not sitting for any big exams this year. ;___;
Do you guys ever heard about Sony Vegas Pro software? I'm learning to edit videos using that software. Kyaaaaaa so hard siaa ㅠㅠ i started to love edited vids because of
TheDreamySleeper Productions. Watch their vids. It's soooo coooooool *tsk tsk* I inspire them ㅠㅠ ahhh and kpop related of course.
So,
I'm Back Again and Again and Again. I'll try my very best to update. <<< I write these like almost in all of my previous posts. HarHar. InshaaAllah i'm going active back. InshaaAllah. Thank you for spending your time reading this merepek-asyik-ulang-benda-sama-post. harharhar. Happy Eidulfitri Al-Mubarak and Have a nice day. BYE!
Follow / Keep In Touch for more updates!! (hahaha buat iklan sat)
Labels: back & back again, eid mubarak, sorry