QT.
Tuesday, 9 October 2012 @ 00:20

Assalamualaikum and Hi. Long time no update~ Busy with school activities :3. Yah, check it out! New Look, New Skin. Thanks to Wana for the skin. Kyeopta!! I always update late night. Kinda weird but as long as i get to update, i updatelah :D

Ehheeee,, baru2 ni my school had a trip to KidZania. It was fun! I became a photographer, chef, nurse, pilot etc. I manage to make sushi when i became the chef wooohooo :DDD We can be just the one we wanna be. So free~~ But there are some other schools there. Pity them, they have to wear their school uniform. My school have to wear sport shirt :3. No doubt, it ain't my job ryte?


Oh, and about the usahawanan day, My Team had the most profit. Alhamdulillah :D RM64.50 per person. FYI, our group have sold out our stuffs with only one-hour time. The event was about 4 hours? My team was the first team to sold out our stuffs and was the team who got the most profit. I can only thank Allah and My team's hardwork. :'> whahahahaha.


And ok, To The Beautiful You just ended. It was soo beautiful :')))) *tears of joy* I love that drama so much :3. It was my first time to get really emotional in watching drama. Luls.. So, no more taejoon, jaehee and eungyeol? :( so sad.. But Hyunwoo is coming this Sunday *yeah yeah yeah*. But i'm not going. *slaps myself*. Ya allah,, kat sungei wang je punn.. Takpelahh,, takde rezki nak jumpa hyunwoo *kecewa&pasrah*. Junior aku yang darjah lima pun dapat pergi. Ya allah, how jealous i am that time. Like my pair of eyes are burning *^*. Asdfghjkl&T#*@!(*. The End of To the Beautiful You :~

Awww :'3 what a happy ending~
So, my entry ended for today. Seeya!!
0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul