Tuesday, 26 June 2012 @ 23:03
Assalamualaikum and Hello. Ahh.. Wae i took so long to update a new entry? Mianhae, but i don't know wae..I just wan to tell readers that i made a gif. Source youtube. My friend's video. I made a gif with his picture in it. Oh yeah, my best friend is a guy. This is my first time uploading gif to tumblr. Obviously, what was i thinking that time? Why did i made his gif? *
forget about it* .. i'm just testing okay? So this is him.
Kinda fast.. it's my first time doing gif neatly ceh ceh.. pfft.
His name is Danish. 14 y/o now. This is his video playing Justin Bieber - Boyfriend Guitar cover by him. He wanted to be like JB.. He's a Belieber. Ohh the background.. it's his new house. He moved out from Bandar Kinrara to .... i forgot the place.. He's my senior when i was 10. Oh and leader(conductor) of Genderang 2010.
Oh danish sangat feymes 2010.. Many girls liked him til now.. But, he got a new girlfriend and her girlfriend is very pretty.. Follow him at Twittah
@DanishAzarul and Subscribe him :
http://youtube.com/user/daynishmusic
I missed my Sehun-ah.. I
dreamed about you hugging me.. pfft. About my school, we had Carnival on last Saturday and Sports Day + Carnival on the next day.. I performed two days with other Genderang Members. 101 Genderang Members you know? Tired.. very very very tired. So we have holiday on Monday 25th June. Then this afternoon, Puan Salina, the music teacher told Genderang members that we will perform again but different location. At Shah Alam. This Thursday. WWWWAAArghhhhh.. We'll try our best to do the BEST performance.. FOR SKS1.
My entry might be so short and not suitable for kids 10 years below. pfft.. But, i always know that i always do my best to do anything that i wanted to. Think
POSTIVE ..
Bye!