Wednesday, 6 June 2012 @ 16:17
Assalamualaikum n Annyeonghaseyo :-) .. guess whom birthday's today? Maknae of Beast's group :D. Son Dongwoon !! Today, June 6 is his 21st Birthday.. I went to tumblr.. tumblr got new. Then, I found a post with dongwoon's GIF and was wrote Happy Birthday and hangul words that mean by Son Dongwoon. Aww, and there are some words from a fan. Cred to owner.
Happy birthday to the best maknae a group could ask for! You are my tall drink of water, my debonair, chivalrous, stylish, quirky, fearless, moodmaking, not-so-humble aegyo sunshine. You are my loving, elegant, eloquent, and poised philanthropist of a bias with a chocolate velvet ribbon of a voice and a capital B Booty. I daresay you’ve got it all. Here’s to 21 years and counting of a 남신’s gift to mankind.
I hope this cute namja will have a great birthDay. Hwaiting!