QT.
Saturday, 26 May 2012 @ 18:48





HunHan

Assalamualaikum. yipee new entry. Ehem tau x yg kat atas tu sape? Thats my boyfrens of course,pfft.. wae? jelly? haktui!Do you guys wanna know my pksr1's result? I'm so happy cuz i got 4As 1B. Alhamdulillah.. i was really thankful to the almighty Allah. After usaha we tawakal. But, i don't want to be in the first class... i want to be with pn.Normah.... π^π

  Serious, pn.normah's the best.. At least i can understand what she teach ryte?? sangat..
pn.vilashini teaches the first class english.. so streak... #ignoremy spelling .. so takut nanti tak biasa dengan cara ciku ajar.. hurmm... nak mintaklah kat cikgu and my mom not to put me in the first class.. But, i wanna know izz's results.. i hope he'll stay in his new class. Je 'Taime..




skrg ni rjin bukak tumbr ngan fb je.. hurmm sabojelah. Lama gile x main photoshop. Btw, my friend ada but fanfic dia sendiri.. Characters dia Kim myungsoo, Kim jong in or aka Kai, girls punye watak tadak hafal.. It's in Eng ver. But it is soo interesting. Dahlah English dia bagus, memnglh. She finished chapter two. Wowie... I like it! Lepas ni nak suroh dia tulis fanfic the I just make new blog... Fanfic blog kalau sempat. I'll credit her. Oh oh, her name is Alya Umairah, the friend of mine :D She's awesome... sangat hahaha...

So, I must stop here. Bye!
0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul