QT.
Sunday, 20 May 2012 @ 13:55
.

Assalamualaikum and hi. So sorry for stalkers cuz lame gila x update. #ya allah lama ke?
Mianhae chingu. The thing is my dad keep the laptop that i used to surf internet n does my work.Today, i'm typing this entry with my mother's tab. pui! My dad bought new laptop for himself.haha don't care.. 

Anyway, i got 3A's 2B's for my first formative. science and pemahaman yang B.. Minggu lepas periksa. PK SR1.. kinda hard for the imporant subjects.. heh.. i got b for pemahaman again. My class had discussed that paper with Pn.Normah.. She's my favourite teacher. I'm just hoping that i'll get 4a's.. insyaallah. Tomorrow is kajian tempatan and kemahiran hidup's paper. Arghh.. malasnye nak baca buku. pui!

Haha.. i have new boyfriend! Oh Sehun and Xi Luhan from EXO. sehun is exo-k while luhan is exo-m.. Yeah EXO was splitted by two that is Exo - k and Exo-m. I love exo k. History mv was soooooo awesome and amazing giloss. I always like exo k's watever. Ok gtg. This is just a short entry.. Sorry again :-)
0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul