Wednesday, 30 May 2012 @ 19:16
Assalamualaikum and hi. Ehem...do you guys know that i'm not holiday-ing for five days from last Saturday til today.. yeah I'm still learning with teachers..
Don't you know what I mean by? I'm still in school.. puih--- The first thing is kelas tambahan. What for? Of courselah upsr kan? But kelas tambahans are over.. hurmm yesterday. Today I have psra's seminar.. everyday no free. //omaienglish. Ok.. but serious I felt boring. And yeah, the boring thing is the right and good thing. Arghh.. biarkan mereka OK... ignore that...
My birthday.. who remembers my birthday? *cricket sound* okay... It's on the first of June. Yeah this friday.. lupa ehhhhhh? X pe.. haha just kidding. What I really want is exo k's wristband.. I really want that.. shirt ke.. OK gak... heheh.. Ish nafsu nafsu. Astaghfirullah.. heheh bagi jelah papepun.. x kesa. Oh and for stalkers wish jelah.. x kanlah strangers nak bagi hadiah plak? Dengan tak kenal... heheh.. I just galakkan my frens,school frens yg bagi present. Cehhhh
GALAK... puih puih.

Saya share lah OK secret nih.. heheh the truth is, I really want a play dough set. I love that.. don't tell any one //padahal semua org bole baca benda ni.. Keke.. I asked my parents for a play dough set before this.. My mom laughed to me while my father thought I'm weird and he said " It's for kids under 4 y/o " urghh.. bukan enam tahun ke? I was do excited because there are many play dough set.. puih puih.. I do act like kids eih? Nvm.. I like that. Wae? Problemö? Get offffffffffffff okeh? I'll stop here so.. bye :-)