QT.
Tuesday, 13 March 2012 @ 19:08


Assalamualaikum and Hi. omomomomo tadi buat post especially for Myungsoo's birthday.Hurm, my homework didn't finish yet. Urghh i feel so desperate!Hey homework, you're really a trouble maker =,=.I don't know whether i'm still in the netball team or not. Well yeah, already 2 days i don't come maa.Urgh.. frust lah today.My mom bebel3 .. "netball3, pelajaran tak ingat!"... =,= . I just shut my mouth and say nothing.

I asked the netball teams whether i'm still in the team or not.. non of them replies?? Ok enough of this netballs stuff. Now i'm waiting my picture uploads. Serious?! Baru 11%??!! Stupid internet connection! Too slow man.. can u give a little faster? Yeah, laju sikit.Senang nak reblog gambar dari upload gambar haih, dunia2.

As usually, i use english for my entry but for this entry mix? Uhuhu.My english is bad but still got A. Three days ago, i downloaded Paint Tool SAI without trial. Thanks to lettha for the website. I like it so much! Just now, i went to one blog that teaches how to draw a doodle at Paint Tool Sai. Gomawo~ She said my doodles are so kawaii~ har har thanks.. I forgot her link.. But i've followed her :D. Saya suka Saya suka.Teheee~ I can share my doodle at tumblr #show off.. =.="

Saya nak cakap ni. I don't like people that is richer,smarter,cooler,popular, awesome than me. Hmm ntahlah i dunno why. But, i feel kurang selesa. Readers, i must stop here. Thanks for reading, Bye~
image
0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul