Tuesday, 13 March 2012 @ 11:24


Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo! Yeah today is these two handsome guys birthday. The pigeon eli and the ulzzang L.The two Kims birthday. Yesterday, i was so happy that 13th of March was L's birthday. Then,
Alia told me that Eli's birthday too. I asked her Eli, pigeon?? Yeah..You know why eli was called pigeon?? I'll tell you.
old ukiss made a comepetition who's face are the most like pigeon. So they make their weird face. I like kevin's pigeon face. They called it SEXY PIGEON. Then, they said Eli's face are the most like pigeon. So Eli was famous as PIGEON.
Anyway, i've made a gift for Myungsoo only. Because i baru tau yang Eli's birthday jugak today.Sorry Eli!! This is my work and i know it's not perfectly- perfect.Sepatutnya aku pergi netball training today but, takde sape nak amik balik nanti.//tetiba je citer netball\\.Ignore that.I made this gift yesterday at 11.40 pm?? Before i solat isyak. Teheee..Sepatutnya sembahyang diutamakan.Tah, berputar-belit citer aku ni nanti.
Especially for you Kim Myungsoo
Tulisan korea tu font dia Kwangsoo L ?? Tah ape tah.Mentang2 dah tau tulis korea mulalah.But my gift is so simple ryte?? Ignore it. Only L knows how to appreciate this. Don't judge anything. Ok bye2 namja's. Saranghae.. *cough* Untuk aku punya L je. Ok bye.. ppyong!