Friday, 9 March 2012 @ 23:22
Assalamualaikum and Annyeonghaseyo. Yay, exam's over! Today's Friday-kan? Puan Normah, my BM teacher have announced the marks. *0* i almost died~~ Alhamdulillah 1A 1B. B is for Pemahaman and A is for Penulisan. Ok what??? har har har.. I'm disapointed because i got B for pemahaman.My target to 5A's maybe become 4A's?? I'm scared to know my marks for science and maths. *jeng jeng jeng*.
//my jongup\\
I admired this guy for three months.He knew i admired him and always stalk him.After i admire, i like him.I wrote some letters to him.He replies my letter if he is free.Now i started to love him.He said i was too rush.But then, he told me he's ready for this relationship.But i won't share his name here.He asked me to keep it as a secret.I replied 'Yes, sir!'..Dia suka sa...sa..saya??? Oh my gosh!UNBELIEVE-able. He and i always see each other's eyes. Then tadi, his friend asked him why i never greeted him. He was looking at me and 'angkat bahu'..
My maths teacher gave my class a loooooott of homework! 17 pages! Eventhough it's a week holiday, i'm still going to school but for two days only. You know why i MUST go to school during holidays? For netball training man.. Lepas holiday is the real game! We want WIN.. No losing,,Wish us Sekolah Kebangsaan Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara will win for netball game. :)
Goodbye readers! ;')