QT.
Sunday, 12 February 2012 @ 19:01
Trouble Maker #Sungjong&Sungyeol

  Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.Assalamualaikum and Anyeonghaseyo readers :).Gee, sorry for the lack news.New skin again.Teheee~ i love changing skin.Btw, thanks Wana  for this cute adorable skin.Yesterday, i went to the mosque nearby my house.Masjid Al-Ehsan BK5 yang cantik sangat.I went there for KBS.Not the kbs world it's Kem Bestari Solat Perdana 2012.Were organised by my school.I was there from 7.20 a.m until evening 5.15 p.m after asar prayer.

  That day was sooo awesome! First first, i daftar my name at the front door.I was soo happy that i'm in the same group with syafinaz and khalilah! Number of our group is 26.I know it's awesome.Our facilitator is kak syuhada! She's kind and sporting, also awesome like me. jkjk.For the whole day, we've learnt something new one by one.We laugh together,make jokes together and help each other.



  But when the time we have to leave, we were sad T^T,.The jokes,the laughters all have gone in my mind.But before that, i won the best of the best in my group.What i won is Upin Ipin's stationary set o_O..Nevermind.Thanks kak syuhada for everything.And for all facilitators from UPM.I know my entry is short.I can't write it too long cuz i'm busy now.Everyday busy..hurmm i hate being busy!!But sometimes, i really like being busy heheh.Ok i'm out!

Subhanallah. Sekian, wassalam :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul