QT.
Friday, 27 January 2012 @ 14:16

Anyeonghaseyo.Korang tengah buat ape? Tweeeting ke? Tweet ngan aku jugak! I just felt boring for this few days. I keep tweeting about non-necassary things.You know what did i tweet? i'm boring.. i felt lazy.. bla3 i always tweet that when i'm not in mood.My little brother keep bothering me 24 hours non-stop! I always sleep late because of him..Nak online pun susah tau x?? Always kene hide daripada my little bro bcoz if he sees someone playing the laptop, he comes to them and says "Nak main game thomas"..hayyo!! juling mata aku tau tak? habis2 masuk loji ngan ainaa. haha

Aku non-stop searching kevin's gif picture at tumblr..Yang oftenly kuar Kiseop.. gyaah!!Thanks to handmadecity.tumblr.com #not the real link..She have lots of kevin's gif.She makes kevin gif.I requested one.She gave me what.. :DDDD trololol..Tumblr makes me crazier being a kpopper.Memula memanglah i cari gambar at weheartit.Lepas dah faham nak guna tumblr, no need to find picture at wehearit anymore.Tapi aku kene cari kat weheartit jugak..banyak info kekekeke.btw, i/ve found my 100th follower.. it's my aunt!! thanks cik fara!

I'm gonna run for Al-Misbah now.I have school today..My mom gonna scold me if i don't siap siap... ok bubye now!!

soon we'll meet again.
0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul