QT.
Wednesday, 28 December 2011 @ 14:25


     Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,Assalamualaikum.Hurmm minggu depan dah 2012.Cepatnya masa berlalu..Rindu giler kat 2011.Some of my friends are leaving, so sad.Lyana,Misha and Danish.I'm gonna miss them...Danish from i'm six y/o.Lyana from seven.Misha from nine.Just hoping they're not gonna forget me, :).It is so awkward yeah.I'm going twelve next year, i'm getting old T^T.Mesti susah jadi orang besar ni,.

     UPSR and PSRA will be taken next year..Seriously i'm nervous.It's a big exam!All i can do is study,pray and do the best.My mom promised me to buy Conon EOS1100D if i got 5A's.I wish i could.I don't have a phone.DAHSYATkan?uhuhu.. I want sony vivaz pro.So awesome, but i want that phone from last year..I'm  not afford to buy the phone that time.It was so expensive..

Ok aku dah tukar topic pulak... sorry sorry :B

     As i said about the big exams, this blog will be closed for a while.No new entry and no new editing starts next year.Sorry about that, my mom doesn't let me open my blog either my email.Mesti berlambak email lepas UPSR.Bias aku pun aku akan rindu korang!!Nichkhun,Gi Kwang,Myungsoo adn Kevin.Tiap kali aku tengok video diorang, i felt like in reality.

    Hujung minggu ni last aku boleh bukak internet.Aku pergi bercuti kat Melaka ngan sepupu, nasib baik ade wireless.Sesiapa yang dah lama jadi followers aku and sedang membaca entry nih, thanks banyak2 sebab support and sanggup baca entry yang tak best.Sayang korang xD

aku rasa gi kwang terkejut baca entry aku har har
bye L :*
Khunnie saranghae 

And mostly Kevin..




Goodbye,Assalamualaikum -Yasmin

0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul