QT.
Sunday, 18 December 2011 @ 20:21


   Anyeonghaseyo! arhh.. aku ade suami baru!Nama dia Kevin from U Kiss.Aku suka tengok music video(kpop jer)..Sambil-sambil tu tengok U-Kiss sekali.. The time i watch Neverland, I'm fascinated at KEVIN! "oh my gosh" ..Memang kevin banyak nyanyi masa neverland. :D

   What i know about Kevin is he was born at America and live there about 15 years.My cousin told me that yesterday.(mase dinner).I was like  really??15years??.But she said "I never heard Kevin speak english..AT ALL"..Lol pergilah cari kat youtube XD.But really i never know about that..

   He's so cute and my husband!(now).Oh..If we have the same husband, bermadulah maksudnya..Obsessed with Kevin, i don't know forever or not..Myungsoo,Gi Kwang and Nichkhun. Hurmm..I never said "FOREVER" maybe..But the important thing is i never said i hate them aite?

I'm out!~peace! Lupa pulak kirim salam ngan atok nenek kau tau! Assalamualaikum.
0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul