QT.
Thursday, 1 December 2011 @ 09:34

        Anyeonghaseyo and Good Morning!As you know today's DECEMBER.Woah time runs to fast.I'm tired to write things at my diary you know.I'm active with my love-ly blog! XD .I shared a lot of things here..but,not perfectly like my own diary.I can't tell anyone about my secret. ARE YOU INSANE? pfft~

    About my blog,i'm using blogskin.But, should i change it back to DENIM?..........NO!Hurmm..my followers won't increase!It's almost 5xx followers..Better you follow!Pity me.. XD.I know my blog is not perfectly as your blog..But please support me.Thanks for following me(followerS)

           I'm 12 next year(2012).UPSR and PSRA candidate.Woah i'm getting old!I hate when being old!UPSR....is it easy or is it difficult? #non necessary question..And yes i can get the 5A(s) in my hand! (i hope)..But my mom 100 ringgit je.. Hmmp! I can't wish for anything i want! Wait, i forgot someone.......
MY DAD!.. hehehehehehe #evil laugh.
         
         PSRA...?Hurm..susah jugaklah sebab aku tengok kertas soalan kakak aku.Mcam aku mase darjah 4.Jap asal tetibe BM nih???! Lantak lah..darjah 4 punye exam bertulis jugak.stress out jugak lah nak memerah otak lagi..takpe aku still dengan MUMTAZ..kira alim la? haha..ok aku pun malas nak tulis entry pepanjang.. so assalamualaikum~
0 comment(s)
Layout by: Quincy Fadul