Monday, 14 November 2011 @ 21:19
omg she's so lucky!! klik
>HERE< to visits her facebook
at the album description:
autograph session :
It was awesome!! Greyson Chance was so friendly! :D ♥ Autograph session at IKEA Malaysia. When its my turn, he actually grabbed my hand!!!!! Then he said "oh nice shirt!" Hehe, I was wearing a black shirt with a picture of him. I quickly showed him a printout of his FB page and told him that I'm Qistina Enara. He said "oh you're the one ". He looked at me and smiled!!! He also underlined my name !!! And I gave him a file with the printout of my blog. He took it with his hand !! Not his assistants. I'm so lucky coz the others, when they gave him a gift, greyson's assistants took it. When its my turn, HE TOOK IT WITH HIS HANDS :'DHe also signed the CD booklet. I also get a chance to stand behind him, besides the security guard!!!hihihihihihihihihi :* ♥ i'm very the lucky :')
+ i'm the only one yg dpt chit chat ngan dia lama sikit ;')
& he actually grabbed my hand ! i'm the one who was supposed to grab his xD not him grabbing mine :'3
ILOVEYOU GREYSON CHANCE ♥
and oh i talked to DJ JIN and DJ RYAN ! :'D
at the airport :
Greyson was so suprised to see me there! :Dwhen I ran to him and told him that I'm his biggest fan, he waslike "why did you come to the airport?" like he could not believe i was there to see him. and he grabbed both my hands. and i told him "i came to see you" and he smiled, big. he held my arm and we talked for a short while .we took pictures and he hugged me. then my mom forgot to take the picture so he hugged me again. hihihihi ... and then i sent him off at the departure gate and i said bye to him and he said "sweetie, bye-bye". i can't believe it. he is such a sweetheart. MY sweetheart and heartthrob. lol! and i am his little KL girl. hahaha!
Omg!! OK Greyson is totally awesome than Justin Bieber!! He's handsome and cute than Justin Bieber too! Adore him so much!! Qistina Enara is a lucky girl.. yeah my friend told me about her just now.. lol jelez gile.. ok better gi now.. bye GREYSON's fan.. XOXO